Discover Hidden Hawaii - Pearl Harbor Tour
Additional Per Person Fees:
Enhance your Hawaii vacation experience with an inter-island trip to the island of Oahu and discover this historical destination with those who know it best. Experience the museums and memorials of Pearl Harbor, including the USS Arizona Memorial, USS Missouri Battleship, USS Bowfin Submarine, the Pacific Aviation Museum and a drive through historic Honolulu including Punchbowl Memorial.
This tour has it all and was created for all history enthusiasts! Includes all admissions and round-trip airfare, expert World War II tour guide, a driving tour of Honolulu’s historic sites & preferred ticketing to the USS Arizona Memorial!
Don’t wait a second longer to reserve your seats. This is one of our most popular tours, and you cannot miss the opportunity to visit all of the museums of Pearl Harbor, and the USS Arizona Memorial.
Lunch is also provided with your tour. Enjoy a bowl of homemade chili or a jumbo beef hotdog from the Pearl Harbor concession stand.
Be sure to book your today today and experience the very best of Pearl Harbor!
- Inter-Island Airfare from Kahului, MauiCheck-in at Kahului Airport
- Visit Oahu's Pacific Historic Park
- Historic World War II NarrationFilm
- Footage of December 7 AttackPearl Harbor
- Visitor Center
- USS Arizona Memorial
- USS Bowfin Submarine (Adm. Incl.)Ford Island
- USS Missouri Battleship (Adm. Incl.)
- Deck Tour of the ‘Mighty Mo'
- USS Oklahoma Memorial
- No-Host Lunch Stop at Laniakea Café
- Downtown Honolulu City Tour
- Iolani Palace and Kawaiahao Church
- Punchbowl National Cemetery
- King Kamehameha the Great Statue
- Ali'Iolani Hale & Hawaii State Capitol
Hawaii GE Tax - 4.17%
Fees will be added during checkout.
24 Hour Cancellation Notice Required
Online orders are not accepted within 2 days from the date of activity.
Please call 1.808-269-2269 to book direct.