Choosing your Maui snorkeling boat is a fun decision to make, and a boat tour on the Calypso is one of the most fun! The high-speed triple-decker catamaran will drive you to two snorkel sites: Molokini Crater and Turtle Town. This vessel is large and stable. It is the biggest boat moored in Ma’alaea Harbor, and arguably one of the smoothest rides on Maui. You will have plenty of opportunities to make some great marine memories, because there will be time to snorkel for over an hour in each beautiful place.
Your boat leaves from Ma’alaea Harbor. As you come aboard in the morning, you’ll meet your friendly crew and take a look at the delicious, hearty breakfast they’ve laid out for you
• Two site snorkel charter at Molokini and Turtle Town (weather permitting).
• Approximately 1.5 hours at each site.
• SNUBA (single dive) available for ages 10 and up (pay on board) – must call in at the time of
booking, no real time available.
• SCUBA available for either 1 or 2 tank certified SCUBA dives (pay on board) – Must call in at the
time of booking, no real time available.
• Snorkel equipment included, including flotation devices and a “Snorkel 101” Course.
• Videographer available for rent.
• Check In Time: 6:45am, departure Time: 7:15am, return time: Approx. 12:30p.m.
• Breakfast includes ham/eggs, pastries, fruit, Kona coffee, hot chocolate, tea, and juices.
• Lunch includes teriyaki glaze chicken sandwich or pulled pork BBQ sandwich, and macaroni salad
Vegetarian entrée available (when booking).
• Coke soda products.
• Alcoholic drinks available for purchase (pending approval of liquor license).
• T-Shirts available for purchase.
• Wetsuits available for rent for snorkelers.
• Digital Underwater Cameras available for rent.
Snuba 1 Site $59.95 Pay on Board
Scuba 1 Tank $49.95 Pay on Board
Scuba 2 Tank $79.95 Pay on Board