Join us on a Zip Line Tour like no other. The Jungle Zipline Maui Canopy Tour traverses a tropical valley on the North Shore of Maui Hawaii, an area known since ancient times as Waipio. This guided Eco tour will bring you in direct contact with native Hawaiian plant and traditional Hawaiian Taro farming. With soaring platforms built into majestic trees, accentuated by arching swinging bridges and state of the art Zip line design and construction. Our course promises the best of Hawaii zip lines adventure tours, serene and thrilling at once. Jungle Zipline is conveniently located only footsteps off the Hana highway in Haiku. This allows you to combine and experience this new adventure on your drive to Hana. Or spend more time with us and explore the Farm and learn about our native and tropical plants.
The best brake for zip line. The zipSTOP uses a self-regulating magnetic braking system to brake zip line participants safely and comfortably. Our fast lines are equipped with ZIPSTOP Braking systems.
Twin Falls Zipline is a member of the Association for Challenge Course Technologies (ACCT).
We meet or exceed all ACCT standards for construction, operations and training.
- Must weigh between 80-260 lbs
- You must be able to hike 2 - 2 1/2 miles at elevation and over uneven surfaces.
- You must be free of chronic heart problems to be able to zip.
- Sorry, it's not safe to zipline while you're pregnant.
- Don't zip if you've had recent surgery; especially on ankles, knees, or back.
- If you have serious neck, back, or joint injuries, check with your doctor.
- Wear shoes with a fully-enclosed toe and heel, like an athletic or hiking shoe. Shoes must be snug fitting. (No Teva or Keen type sandals with open sections or 5 finger shoes.)